ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all 70 rooms feature free WiFi, safes and hairdryers. Fridges, microwaves and room service make in-room dining convenient, and minibars provide refreshments.
A day of pampering at Natskin Spa Retreat can include massages, body scrubs and facials along with aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The restaurant, Raes Restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Enjoy the indoor swimming pool, health club, outdoor tennis court and spa tub. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a free manager's reception and a sauna. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Within a 20-minute drive of this 4.5-star Yarra Glen hotel, attractions include Rochford Wines Yarra Valley and Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary.
Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa ratings based on 667 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa
About the Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & SpaLocation 1309 Melba Highway, Yarra Glen, VIC 3775
A winery is on site. Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an indoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A health club, a hot tub, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Yarra Glen hotel.
- 70 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 6 buildings
- Winery on site
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (60.6 km / 37.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa offers 70 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and microwaves. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Electric kettle
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Raes Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Mud bath in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 35.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 28.5 for adults and AUD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 35.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Balgownie Estate
- Balgownie Estate Resort
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort Yarra Glen
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard Yarra Glen
- Balgownie Resort
- Balgownie Vineyard
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard Hotel Yarra Glen
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort And Spa
- Balgownie Vineyard Retreat Hotel
- Balgownie Vineyard Retreat Resort
- Balgownie Estate Resort Yarra Glen
- Balgownie Estate Yarra Glen
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard Hotel
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard Spa
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard
- Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort Spa
- Balgownie Estate Resort an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.