Hotels Near Yanaba Snow Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Yanaba Snow Park
Top hotels near Yanaba Snow Park
Can't wait to carve up the slopes with your best friends at Yanaba Snow Park? What are you waiting for!
If you're flying into Tokyo, you'll still have a little more travelling to do. It's located in Omachi, 200 kilometres from the national capital.
You better not dawdle if you're wanting to stay close to Yanaba Snow Park! A kilometre away, the Hotel Blue Lake & Resort is the only listed hotel available.
Luckily, you'll find some good hotels that won't cause you to go bankrupt. The K's House Hakuba Alps and the Pension Nostalgia are certainly worth thinking about.
Other Things to Do Near Yanaba Snow ParkYanaba Snow Park is not the only reason to head to this area:
- Kashimayari Sports Village has everything needed to launch into your winter adventure. From equipment hire to eating and sleeping facilities, you'll be ready to hit the powder.
- Try out a variety of snow sports with the family at Hakuba Sanosaka Ski Resort, where there are areas for all ski levels to learn and improve.
- Start an exciting day on the slopes at Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort with a game in the snow with the whole family.
- Show the little ones how to carve up the powder, or go with them to play in the snow at Jiigatake Ski Area.
- If you have been looking to spoil yourself with a little bit of pampering, Yupuru Kizakiko has to be your first priority.
Unwind, check out the surroundings and enjoy the train journey to Yanaba Snow Park. Make sure you dismount at Yanabaskijo-Mae Station, the nearest station. Then it's only 0.1 kilometres to go.
How much is a hotel room in Yanaba Snow Park?
Hotels in Yanaba Snow Park start at AU$110 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.