Hotels Near Wing's Wildlife Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Wing's Wildlife Park
Wing's Wildlife Park is the home of an abundance of unique animals.
Haven't been to Tasmania before? Here's your chance!
Wing's Wildlife Park is a little off the beaten track. You'll have to think again if you were planning to secure a room within walking distance. However, the Azzure Beach Houses Boat Harbour Beach is 50 kilometres away. If this place is not available, try the Horizon Deluxe Apartments or the Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge, 85 kilometres and 40 kilometres away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Wing's Wildlife ParkAs you're here, you really ought to check what the surrounding area has on offer:
- If you consider yourself a keen birdwatcher, stop into Mount Montgomery State Reserve.
- Tasmanian Giant Freshwater Lobster Expeditions is a popular venue for amateurs and regulars to experience the joys of aquatic activities.
- Leven Canyon Lookout is a gorgeous spot to check out the surrounding area and take some beautiful photos.
- Venture underground at Gunns Plains Caves and take in the cool, dark surrounds.
- To satisfy the children, bring them to Wings Wildlife Park, where the different animals will keep them busy.
How much is a hotel room in Wing's Wildlife Park?
Hotels in Wing's Wildlife Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.