Hotels near Wilton Historical Society
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Wilton Historical Society
Top hotels near Wilton Historical Society
Broaden that cultural mind of yours at Wilton Historical Society. You're never too old to learn!
You can find it in Stamford, 200 kilometres outside of Providence, the state capital.
If you're watching your pennies, stay a few nights 7 kilometres away at the Econo Lodge Norwalk.
Before you explore Wilton Historical Society, build up your energy with a coffee at Starbucks. You don't need to spend hours looking for a lunch or dinner spot. Tom E Toes Pizza will have what you need. And later on, head straight to Orem's Diner to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near Wilton Historical SocietyAppreciate everything Wilton Historical Society has on offer, but make sure you also explore the surrounding region:
- Tourists aching to shop 'til they drop should get down to Gateway Shopping Center.
- Check out the goods to your heart's content at Center Seven Shopping Center. You're sure to find something you need.
- Golf enthusiasts can master their technique at Silvermine Golf Club.
- With its wide variety of exhibits and live performances, you'll most definitely come across something that piques your interest at Silvermine Arts Center.
- You can find out about what moulded the history of this region at Westport Historical Society.
Wilton Historical Society is a relaxing walk of a kilometre from Wilton, the closest station. So, hop aboard and leave all those driving problems behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Wilton Historical Society?
Hotels in Wilton Historical Society start at AU$105 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.