Hotels near Westport Historical Society
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Westport Historical Society
Top hotels near Westport Historical Society
Westport Historical Society offers visitors the chance to step outside of the ordinary.
It's to be found in Stamford. Thinking about how you're going to get there? You'll need to drive 200 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
Located just 3 kilometres away from Westport Historical Society, the Econo Lodge Norwalk is the best hotel in the immediate vicinity.
The Delamar Southport, an upscale choice, is worth getting out your credit card if you want service and style.
When you're desperate for an energy boost, head to Starbucks (1 Parker Harding Plaza, Westport), only 0.3 kilometres away from Westport Historical Society. Tavern on Main is an ideal place to get a feed and luckily it's only 0.1 kilometres away. Find it at 150 Main Street, Westport.
Other Things to Do Near Westport Historical SocietyAfter spending some time at Westport Historical Society, check what else is going on in the vicinity:
- Watch a popular live music concert at Levitt Pavilion. Don't forget to check to see if you need to reserve a spot.
- Check the calendar, purchase some tickets and find your seats. You definitely won't regret going to a show at Westport Country Playhouse.
- Search for something traditional to return home with or simply enjoy some local grub at Westport Farmers Market.
- On a sunny day, Sherwood Island State Park is a wonderful area to appreciate what nature has to offer.
- Curious souls with an interest in outer space will enjoy spending time at Rolnick Observatory.
How much is a hotel room in Westport Historical Society?
Hotels in Westport Historical Society start at AU$117 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.