Hotels Near Westbury Maze
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Westbury Maze
Top hotels near Westbury Maze
So you're considering a trip to Westbury Maze? We can help!
Wondering where it is? Get out your map and draw a cross on Westbury. It is situated 160 kilometres from the state capital, Hobart.
Are you in the mood for a bit of sophistication? The Quamby Estate is just 7 kilometres away. It's an ideal choice for visitors who enjoy life's finer things.
If you can't keep going without a coffee or two, never fear! Follow your nose 0.1 kilometres from Westbury Maze to Westbury Maze and Tea Room (10 Meander Valley Road, Westbury).
Other Things to Do Near Westbury MazeBe adventurous and check what's going on in the region:
- Encourage the kids to let off some steam, as they have a look at the railway exhibits at Pearns Steam World.
- When you hear the call of culture, head on over to John Temple Gallery, a gallery that will amaze you with its outstanding collection of pieces.
- If you have a reputation as a serious art admirer, Tasmanian Copper & Metal Art Gallery is just the place for you. Boasting a fantastic selection of multi-layered creations, you'll be glad you set aside some time to visit.
- St. Marks Church is a distinctive building, a great place for tourists wanting a bit of peace and quiet.
- If you're feeling like you need a helping hand, tourist information is always within reach. Grab a directory from Great Western Tiers Visitor Centre.
No car, no problem. Journey to Westbury Maze by train. Hop off at Westbury, the closest station, and then walk 0.6 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Westbury Maze?
Hotels in Westbury Maze start at AU$89 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.