Hotels near Watford Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Watford Market
Top hotels near Watford Market
Planning on heading to Watford Market? From places to stay to nearby attractions, here are some things to think about before you set off.
It's situated in Watford, 190 kilometres from the nation's capital, Cardiff. You might have to travel a bit further afield, but it's worth the trip.
Seize the opportunity to stay close to Watford Market by booking in at one of the 4 hotels within 0.1 kilometres. If you're happy to travel a bit further out, stay in London. It's 25 kilometres away, and has 388 suitable options. Take a look at the rates at The Lanesborough, Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane and The Wellesley Knightsbridge, A Luxury Collection Hotel.
The Lindal Hotel, about 9 kilometres away, is ideal if you're travelling with limited funds.
There's nothing better than the Holiday Inn London - Watford Junction for style and luxury. It's only 0.7 kilometres away.
Don't want to go far for a caffeine hit? Try Costa Coffee. It's really close to Watford Market. For something to satiate your hunger, take a seat for lunch or dinner at Premier Inn Watford Central. In the evenings, Diamonds & Strings Strip Club & Bar is ideal for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near Watford MarketDon't spend the whole day at Watford Market. This area has heaps more for visitors:
- Surprise your friends with a live performance at Watford Palace Theatre. Locate your seats and take in the show!
- Hear the thunderous applause of the crowd when enjoying an event at Watford Colosseum, regarded as providing outstanding music and entertainment.
- With different facilities to try out, you'll get in shape in no time at Parents Paradise.
- Encounter ancestors of days gone by in the displays at Hertfordshire Fire Museum.
- Stop by Cassiobury Park and relax in this leafy urban oasis, situated right in the heart of the city.
If travelling by train, you'll be glad to learn that Watford Market is only 0.5 kilometres from Watford High Street, the nearest station. If the weather's pleasant, why not stretch your legs and walk from Watford Junction, another nearby terminal, instead? It's 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Watford Market?
Hotels in Watford Market start at AU$80 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.