Hotels near Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
Want to know a bit more about Warner Bros. Studio Tour London before you book? Here are some handy pointers.
Always dreamed of seeing Cardiff? If you have time, you might be able to cross both off your list. The attraction is based in Watford, just 190 kilometres from the capital.
Looking to treat yourself a bit? There are a few upmarket places to stay in the surrounding area. You'll love your time at the St Michaels Manor Hotel and Clarion Collection Hotel St Albans City Centre.
Before you spend the day at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, go after the scent of hot coffee to Courtlands Cafe. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go far. Head straight to Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park Hotel to get yourself some food. After a glass of wine? Saffron Indian Restaurant Watford is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Warner Bros. Studio Tour LondonAs you're here, you really should check what the surrounding region has available:
- Spend a relaxed afternoon walking amidst the well-designed gardens of Cheslyn House and Gardens.
- On a gloomy day, Topgolf Watford is a saviour for groups travelling with children.
- Head over to Cassiobury Park if you're seeking a short respite from the concrete jungle.
- Be sure to catch a show or attend a major event at Watford Colosseum, a popular entertainment facility.
- Treat your friends to an evening at Watford Palace Theatre. Find your seats and take in the show!
How much is a hotel room in Warner Bros. Studio Tour London?
Hotels in Warner Bros. Studio Tour London start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.