Hotels near Watch Hill Lighthouse
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Watch Hill Lighthouse
Let your thoughts drift back to another era at Watch Hill Lighthouse.
Not quite sure where it is? Get out your map and draw a circle around Westerly. It is situated 220 kilometres from the state capital, Albany.
Luckily, there are a few nice hotels that won't break the budget. How about you take a look at the Americas Best Value Inn-Stonington/Mystic and the Point 1 Motel?
To get your day going, make your first stop at Gramma's Gelato Cafe. Near Watch Hill Lighthouse, it's a great place for a tea or coffee. When you're tired and hungry, you won't have to go too far. Head to Seasons for a satisfying bite. As the day turns into night and you feel like a beer or two, head to Olympia Tea Room.
Other Things to Do Near Watch Hill LighthouseAllocate some time to check out what's going on in the area surrounding Watch Hill Lighthouse:
- The region's timeless ride, The Flying Horse Carousel, is bound to make you reminisce about your childhood.
- Take a walk through Napatree Point. Keep a look out for the local bird species that are known to live in this safe haven.
- Regard the local beauty of Flying Horses Carousel while the children enjoy a ride or two.
- Stroll around Stonington's Old Lighthouse Museum, which is a slice of local history.
- Stretch your legs and take a walk along the shoreline at Misquamicut State Beach. You never know what hidden treasures you'll find.
How much is a hotel room in Watch Hill Lighthouse?
Hotels in Watch Hill Lighthouse start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.