Hotels near War Remnants Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in War Remnants Museum
Top hotels near War Remnants Museum
Do you want to find out a bit more about War Remnants Museum before you book? Here are a few tips.
It isn't going to be the only attraction on your itinerary in Ho Chi Minh City, a renowned city that is loved by many.
With no less than 129 accommodations within a kilometre of War Remnants Museum, you may even have a view of it from your hotel window! Why not look into the InterContinental Saigon, Sedona Suites Ho Chi Minh City and Somerset Chancellor Court Ho Chi Minh City?
There's a selection of cheaper rooms nearby that will leave you with money to spare. Choose to stay at the Nam De Hotel or the Cherry Hotel, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Eager for a little pampering? There's a good range of luxury hotels close by. Try the Park Hyatt Saigon, a kilometre away. The Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers, a kilometre away, also comes recommended.
Before you explore War Remnants Museum, chase down the smell of hot coffee to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - Metropolitan. Go to Novotel Saigon Centre for a hearty meal. After a wine or two? Stop by Saigon Star Hotel and meet other travellers.
Other Things to Do Near War Remnants MuseumAppreciate all that War Remnants Museum has to offer, but don't forget to also visit the surrounding region:
- If you're hoping for a lively night out, book tickets to a performance at Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre.
- Keen art enthusiasts will be delighted by the excellent collections shown at Duc Minh Private Museum.
- Dig into the intriguing history of Reunification Palace. You just don't know what skeletons are hiding in the closet.
- Temple of the Buddha's Relic is a must-visit for travellers looking to learn about the history of the local religion.
- On a lazy day, spend a while wandering around Tao Dan Park.
No car, no worries. Simply venture to War Remnants Museum by rail. Jump off at Saigon Railway Station, the closest station, and then stroll 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in War Remnants Museum?
Hotels in War Remnants Museum start at AU$25 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.