Serviced Apartments in Vienna
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Vienna
Short stay apartments in Vienna
Say no to itty-bitty hotel rooms and a big, fat yes to an apartment with heaps of space in Vienna. Oh yeah, and don't forget your own kitchen to cook in, separate bedrooms and often convenient amenities like a laundry room. Ideal for friends, families or even single travellers, apartments offer all the conveniences of home — minus your annoying neighbours.Popular luxury apartments in Vienna
Be treated like the celebrity you are and secure upmarket accommodation in Vienna. No poky rooms. No hard-as-a-rock mattresses. No chance. Book a few nights at a gorgeous apartment and experience a world of luxury.
- Abieshomes Serviced Apartments - Votivpark: If you want airport transportation and a rooftop terrace, served up with a smile, this is where you need to be.
- Imperium Residence: This apartment features concierge services and luggage storage facilities.
"I'm sooo bored!" If you don't want to hear those words repeatedly from the kids, staying in a family-friendly apartment is ideal. Offering plenty of activities and creature comforts, they're a win for both youngsters and grown-ups.
- Abieshomes Serviced Apartments - Votivpark: This place is ideal for families. Airport transportation and a rooftop terrace might have something to do with it.
- 6 Rooms: Apartments can often be boring for the young ones. But with internet access and airport transportation, this place isn't your average stopover.
Do you hear that? It's the sound of business and leisure blending to create a little thing called "bleisure." And you can find out what it's all about if you book an apartment for your next work trip. Make your business visit feel more like a holiday at a Vienna digs:
- 6 Rooms (0.7 kilometres from downtown Vienna): When there's loads of work to get through, the task feels much less daunting when you can use amenities such as internet access and airport transportation.
- Residence Wollzeile (1 kilometre from downtown Vienna): In between doing a bit of work here and there from this apartment, you'll be able to take advantage of parking facilities and internet access.
If you're on the road for a brief time and searching for a total escape from domestic duties, a hotel is a good option. But if you're hanging around a little longer and can't live without the creature comforts of home, grab the keys to an apartment. Fill the fridge with food. Fry up your favourite dishes. Watch telly on the lounge. Nope, you won't feel homesick here.
Apartment Accommodation In Vienna
Apartment hotels in Vienna provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Vienna apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Vienna. Book with us now and feel at home.