Accommodation Near Venus Beach, Marbella
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Venus Beach
So you're considering going to Venus Beach? We're here to help!
It can be visited in Malaga, 450 kilometres away from the country's capital, Madrid.
You can go for a stroll in almost any direction from Venus Beach and you'll end up at a fantastic hotel. There are no less than 22 available within a kilometre. Not sure where to start? Take a look at the Hotel Claude Marbella, Hotel Fuerte Marbella and La Villa Marbella.
If you're visiting on a shoestring, you'll be delighted to know that there's a diverse selection of reasonably priced accommodation options. How about you stay at the Puerta de Aduares, which is only 0.5 kilometres away? If that doesn't ring your bell, consider the Hotel Don Alfredo, 0.5 kilometres away.
If you want to really live it up, you'll find quite a few luxury hotels as well. The Gran Melia Don Pepe and the Amàre Marbella Beach Hotel are spots you'll want to consider. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is 0.5 kilometres.
When you're in need of a hot coffee or tea, check out Cocktail, Wine & Cafe Bar Marbella (Puerto Deportivo, Local 7, Mojo Cocktail Bar Marbella, Marbella). If you want something more substantial, order some food at Hotel San Cristóbal (Avenida Ramón y Cajal, 3, Marbella). It's only 0.2 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Venus BeachDon't get going so soon! The local area has plenty more going on:
- The open water at Marbella Marina may tempt you to take a ride on one of the many yachts and sail off towards the horizon.
- Church of the Incarnation is a distinctive religious landmark in the region.
- Plaza de los Naranjos is a great place to gather with your friends.
- Orange Square is an ideal spot for locals and tourists alike to meet. Have a coffee, scatter some crumbs for the birds or relax in the warmth of the sun.
- Take a big gulp of the fresh sea air at Bajadilla Beach, and let your worries drift away.
How much is a hotel room in Venus Beach?
Hotels in Venus Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.