Hotels near Tyger Valley Shopping Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Tyger Valley Shopping Centre
Do you want to find out a bit more about Tyger Valley Shopping Centre before you set off? Here are a few tips.
This attraction is certainly not the only thing the wonderful city of Cape Town has to offer.
Like to stay close to Tyger Valley Shopping Centre? You'll be glad to find out there are 7 accommodations within 3 kilometres. The Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Durbanville is only 2 kilometres away. If you can't find a room there, take a squiz at the facilities at the Bell Rosen Guesthouse or the Serengeti Self Catering Units, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you're typically a saver when considering places to stay, you'll be glad to know there are a couple of low-cost options available. The Feathers Boutique Hotel is a mere 0.9 kilometres away, and if that doesn't float your boat, the Town Lodge Bellville is only a kilometre away.
There are a few upmarket accommodations in the area. Why not spend a little more and spoil yourself? You can't get better than the Meerendal Boutique Hotel and Ruslamere Hotel, Spa & Conference Centre.
Don't want to travel far for your morning coffee? Head to Soet Treat Eatery. It's right near Tyger Valley Shopping Centre. When you're tired and hungry, you won't have to go too far. Make a beeline for Cape Town Fish Market Tyger Valley for a satisfying bite. Are you thirsty yet? Go just nearby to Cantina Tequila for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Tyger Valley Shopping CentreAfter you've spent time at Tyger Valley Shopping Centre, don't overlook the surrounding region:
- Browse to your heart's content at Willowbridge Shopping Centre. There's sure to be something that suits your taste and style.
- Get your heart pumping by speeding down Cool Runnings Toboggan Park. It's a fantastic ride!
- If you appreciate a good drop, you won't want to miss Nitida Cellars. Here, you can taste and buy a couple of bottles of the first-class local vino.
- For an afternoon out under the sun, have a game at Bellville Golf Club.
- The friendly locals at Altydgedacht are ready to tell you the secrets of their winemaking procedures. You should have a tasting or two before purchasing a bottle to save for later.
How much is a hotel room in Tyger Valley Shopping Centre?
Hotels in Tyger Valley Shopping Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.