ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs with digital channels, and all rooms feature furnished balconies, DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Fridges, fans and hairdryers are also available. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 3-star Nelly Bay hotel include Magnetic Island Golf Course and Magnetic Island National Park.
About the Blue on Blue Studio Room 1222Location Blue on Blue Apartment 1222, 123 Sooning, Nelly Bay, QLD 4819
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Blue on Blue Studio Room 1222 offers its guests 2 the outdoor swimming pools and a kid's pool. This 3-star Nelly Bay hotel is smoke free.
- 1 guestroom or unit
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- DVD player
- Airport: Townsville, QLD (TSV) (19.7 km / 12.3 mi)
Air-conditioned accommodation at Blue on Blue Studio Room 1222 offers DVD players and a hairdryer. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Digital televisions are provided. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a weekly basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Cots/infant beds (surcharge) and Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Separate bedroom
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Blue on Blue Studio Room 1222 has a restaurant on site.
2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in for this property is based at a different location,Best of Magnetic, Shop 3, 147 - 153 Sooning St, Magnetic Island.
Mandatory cleaning and linens fees are included in this property's rental rate, as displayed at the time of booking.
Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 40 for adults, and AUD 20 and AUD 40 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.