Hotels near Thunderbird Lodge
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Thunderbird Lodge
As you wander around Thunderbird Lodge and discover its stories, you'll be able to feel a real connection to history.
Visiting this attraction will probably mean spending a few nights in Carson City. Doe that sound okay to you? We can think of much worse places to be than the buzzing state capital!
Like to keep your funds for mementos? Try booking a room at one of the area's less-expensive options. The Parkside Inn at Incline and the Stevenson's Inn are certainly worth checking out.
The area also features several upmarket hotels for those visitors looking for well-appointed surroundings and five-star amenities. Be sure to check out the Boulder Shores Lakefront and Crystal Waters.
Other Things to Do Near Thunderbird LodgeDon't miss the opportunity to explore the region around Thunderbird Lodge:
- If you consider yourself a bit of a boat lover, take a bit of downtime watching the sailboats cut through the water at Sand Harbor.
- Navigate your way along Skunk Harbor Trail. Be sure to use the signed posts and a compass so you don't take an accidental detour.
- Be an early riser and have a peaceful ride down the slopes at Spooner Lake Cross Country Ski Area.
- Everywhere we travel to has its distinct environmental ecosystems. To learn all about the flora and fauna of this particular area, head to UC Davis Tahoe Environmental Research Center.
- Everywhere we travel to has its unique environmental landscapes. To educate yourself on the plants and animals of this region, check out Tahoe Institute for Natural Science.
How much is a hotel room in Thunderbird Lodge?
Hotels in Thunderbird Lodge start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.