Hotels near Thirunallar Temple
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Thirunallar Temple
Top hotels near Thirunallar Temple
So you're thinking about going to Thirunallar Temple? We've got some pointers!
It won't be the only attraction you'll want to see in Chennai, a special city that is loved by many.
Within an easy commute of Thirunallar Temple, there are 16 listed accommodation options. The Mahalaya Residency is only 2 kilometres away. If you can't book a room there, check out the facilities at the Avnb Towers or the Hotel Manickam Grand, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Would you prefer to spend your hard-earned dollars on exploring and souvenirs? You'll encounter a couple of low-price accommodation options here. The Hotel Mars is a mere 2 kilometres away, and if that doesn't float your boat, the Sai Enclave Residency is only 2 kilometres away.
This area also boasts upscale hotels for those travellers seeking prestigious surroundings and outstanding amenities. Make sure you check out the ITC Grand Chola, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Chennai and Park Hyatt Chennai.
When you're desperate for a strong coffee, head to Mari Tea Stall (Deva Balan Street, Prem Nagar, Pozhichalur, Madanandapuram), only 0.3 kilometres away from Thirunallar Temple. If you're looking for dinner, Del Eat at 10/317, KKN Vasu street, Ramanathan nagar, Polichalur, Chennai is within wandering distance.
Other Things to Do Near Thirunallar TempleDon't miss the opportunity to check out the area near Thirunallar Temple:
- You can learn about the customs of the local faith at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple.
- Kumaran Kundram will stun you with its intricately designed interior and peaceful atmosphere.
- Viswaroopa Adhivyadhihara Sri Bhaktha Anjaneyaswami Temple is a must-visit for those seeking to find out about the depths of local culture.
- There are few places more peaceful than the intricately designed interior of a temple. Take some time to unwind at Sri Uttara Guruvayurappan Temple.
- Ananthaa Padmanabha Swaamy Temple is a great spot to contemplate the role of spirituality in society.
How much is a hotel room in Thirunallar Temple?
Hotels in Thirunallar Temple start at AU$26 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.