Accommodation Near Telenor Arena, Barum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Telenor Arena
Top hotels near Telenor Arena
Many people make the trip to Telenor Arena each year.
If you've never been to Oslo, this is the perfect excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's thriving captial.
If you're hoping for quality accommodation at a great price, you can't pass up the Oslo Vandrerhjem Holtekilen. It's only a kilometre away.
Crack open that wallet a little bit more and relax in style at the Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Oslo, only 0.4 kilometres away.
Telenor Expo is a decent place to grab a drink right near Telenor Arena. Easy to find at Snarøyveien 30, Fornebu, it's just 0.5 kilometres away. If it's time for a substantial meal, visit Quality Hotel Expo at Snarøyveien 20, Fornebu for dinner and a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Telenor ArenaBe bold and see what's going on in the area around Telenor Arena:
- Masses of people head to CC Vest Shopping Centre to give in to temptation.
- Plan an afternoon out at Paradisbukta Beach and breathe in the sea air while you bask in the sun.
- Ullern Church is a well-loved religious structure in the region.
- Check for any guided tours and hear all about ancient societies at Viking Ship Museum.
- Norwegian Museum of Cultural History is a significant educational establishment and a noteworthy tourist attraction in itself.
If you're using the metro to reach Telenor Arena, disembark at Lysaker stasjon, the closest station. It's just a kilometre away. You'll be there in a jiffy!
How much is a hotel room in Telenor Arena?
Hotels in Telenor Arena start at AU$109 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.