ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 6 individually furnished accommodations feature LED TVs with DVD players, and you can enjoy washers/dryers, balconies or patios and living rooms. Kitchens come equipped with fridges, microwaves and hobs, and room service is also available. You'll find nice touches like jetted tubs and free toiletries to enhance your stay. Dining areas, coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans are also available.
A day of pampering can include deep-tissue massages and facials. Enjoy access to 2 outdoor tennis courts along with a spa tub. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a terrace and a garden. Continental breakfast is available daily. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Places within a 30-minute drive of this 4.5-star Possum Brush property include Riverside Park and The National Motorcycle Museum.
Clarendon Forest Retreat ratings based on 26 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Clarendon Forest Retreat
9 Jan. 2018 by Dom
Hi Sarah, We are so glad you all enjoyed your stay! and it looks like you had a friend visit, very cool! Warm Regards Domonique
Beautiful Cottage with gorgeous views.
Peaceful and secluded
Relaxing, clean, highly recommend!
Relaxing, private and beautiful..
Fantastic, Pet friendly, home from home.
About the Clarendon Forest RetreatLocation 150 Coates Road, Possum Brush, NSW 2430
Clarendon Forest Retreat offers its guests an outdoor pool, outdoor tennis courts, and a spa tub. Event space at this cottage measures 200 square feet (19 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Spa services, a terrace, and a BBQ are also featured at the luxury Clarendon Forest Retreat. Self parking is free.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- 8 buildings
- 200 sq ft of conference space
- 19 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2000
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Separate living room
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- DVD player
Free self parking
- Airport: Taree, NSW (TRO) (33.5 km / 20.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Clarendon Forest Retreat offers 6 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with private hot tubs and washers/dryers. Rooms open to balconies or patios. This individually furnished accommodation has separate living rooms and includes desks. Accommodation at this 4.5-star cottage has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a jetted bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. LED televisions come with DVD players. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board.
- Private hot tub
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Private balcony or patio
- Dining room
- Living room
- Jetted tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- DVD player
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Deep tissue massage
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 30 per night.
- Pets: AUD 20 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 30 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: AUD 20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Clarendon Forest Retreat House Possum Brush
- Clarendon Forest Retreat House
- Clarendon Forest Retreat Possum Brush
- Clarendon Forest Retreat
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.