AU$125 Taormina accommodation
Check hotel prices in Taormina
Unique Taormina Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Taormina
Top budget Taormina hotel deals
- Hotel CondorVia Dietro Cappuccini 25, Taormina, ME
- Splendid Hotel TaorminaVia Dietro Cappuccini, 10, Taormina, ME
- Grand Hotel San PietroVia Pirandello, 50, Taormina, ME
- Hotel Lido MediterraneeVia Nazionale 175, Taormina, ME
- Hotel SiriusVia Guardiola vecchia, 34, Taormina, ME
- Hotel VictoriaCorso umberto, 81, Taormina, ME
Top luxury Taormina hotel deals
- San Domenico PalacePIAZZA SAN DOMENICO, 5, Taormina, Sicily
- Hotel Villa DucaleVia Leonardo Da Vinci 60, Taormina, ME5/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Belmond Grand Hotel TimeoVia Teatro Greco 59, Taormina, ME
- Belmond Villa Sant'AndreaVia Nazionale, 137, Taormina, ME5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Villa CarlottaVia Pirandello 81, Taormina, ME
- Metropole Maison D'HotesCorso Umberto I, 154, Taormina, ME5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
Accommodation in Taormina
Thinking about exploring Taormina? Let Wotif organise your trip for you! There are plenty of options in Taormina, 111 of which are only 2 kilometres away from the city centre.
Think about spending a few nights at the Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo or the Belmond Villa Sant'Andrea. They're both a hop, skip and jump away from the midst of the action. You might want to also investigate the Metropole Maison D'Hotes the Grand Hotel Mazzarò Sea Palace.
The neighbourhood of Giardini Naxos has plenty of hotels, and is only 3 kilometres outside of central Taormina. It would be clever to search through the 45 it has available. Hilton Giardini Naxos and Atahotel Naxos Beach are some suitable examples of the options in the region.
Spend some time wandering through the neat flower beds of Villa Comunale Garden. If you're interested in this attraction and would like to spend a few nights close by, take a look at San Domenico Palace and NH Collection Taormina. Porta Messina is a prominent historic structure which will fascinate design lovers. You can spend time at this place everyday, especially if you stay at Grand Hotel San Pietro and Villa Carlotta.
Let's get real, we don't all like blowing the budget on fancy hotels. The Taormina area has a good range of economical hotels. The Villa Il Glicine Residence and the Hotel Villa Chiara are a couple of the most popular options. The Hotel Victoria and the Hotel Condor are two other lower priced hotels that you could look into.
If you find yourself in need of more accommodation options in Taormina, look into the La Plage Resort and the El Jebel. They are located a kilometre and 0.2 kilometres away from the center. If these two don't suit you, try the Atahotel Capotaormina or the Hotel Villa Ducale.
The close by cities of Motta Camastra and Furci Siculo are certainly worth going to. Motta Camastra is 11 kilometres to the northwest of Taormina, while Furci Siculo is 16 kilometres to the north. Hotels in Motta Camastra include the Country Resort la Casa delle Monache and Agriturismo San Cataldo Farm Home. Furci Siculo choices include the A Nuciara Park Hotel & Wellness Center and Patitiri.
How much is a hotel room in Taormina?
Hotels in Taormina start at AU$125 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.