Hotels near Suomenlinna Fortress
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Suomenlinna Fortress
Of the many people who head to Suomenlinna Fortress each year, few are left disappointed.
If you would like to visit it, you'll have to head to Helsinki, the nation's capital.
Within a short distance of Suomenlinna Fortress, there are 5 listed hotels. The Scandic Grand Marina (2 kilometres), the Hellsten Helsinki Senate (3 kilometres) and the Eurohostel (2 kilometres) are all great possibilities.
Save your pennies for the important things in life! Stay the night at one of the budget places and get the most out of your time away. The Hostel Suomenlinna and the Kongressikoti Hotel are definitely worth thinking about.
Before you head to Suomenlinna Fortress, prepare yourself with a drink at Café Vanille. When you're ready for a larger meal, find a spot at Restaurant Walhalla. Lastly, Bastion Bistro is the spot to go for a few cold ones.
Other Things to Do Near Suomenlinna FortressBefore you make tracks, consider checking out the local area:
- Suomenlinna Museum is a great spot on a wet weather day. Keep dry while you learn about some fascinating historical facts and tales.
- Battleground strategies of the past come to life at Submarine Vesikko.
- Kaivopuisto Park is a delightful spot for relaxing and taking things easy.
- An outing at Mannerheim House Museum is a good choice on a rainy day.
- Get away from a miserable rainy day by organising a trip to Museum of Finnish Architecture.
How much is a hotel room in Suomenlinna Fortress?
Hotels in Suomenlinna Fortress start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.