Hotels near Storm King Art Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Storm King Art Center
Top hotels near Storm King Art Center
Many people stop by Storm King Art Center each year.
Wondering how to get there? Dust off your map and circle Newburgh. It's found 130 kilometres from the state capital, Albany.
2 hotels isn't a massive number, but it's enough if you're set on staying within an easy 3 kilometres of Storm King Art Center. Why not check out the amenities at the Cadet Motel and Cromwell Manor Inn?
Prefer to spend your hard-earned dollars on seeing and experiencing everything? If so, give your credit card a rest and book at a budget hotel. Check the rates at the Ramada Newburgh/West Point. The Days Inn Newburgh Stewart International is also recommended.
If you want to boost your energy, pop into Storm King Cafe. It's at 5-19 Ryder Road, New Windsor, only 0.2 kilometres from Storm King Art Center.
Other Things to Do Near Storm King Art CenterThe region has lots more available:
- You'll get to know the various evolutionary developments of the different eons at Hudson Highlands Nature Museum, a vital attraction for science enthusiasts.
- Appreciate the gorgeous grounds of New York Military Academy. Jump on a tour and learn more about its founding and notable students.
- You'll be engrossed by the interesting exhibits of wartime technology and equipment at National Purple Heart Hall of Honor.
- Tour around New Windsor Cantonment State Historic Site to find out about the area's cultural heritage and life in the past.
- On a clear day, Storm King State Park is a fantastic space to appreciate all that Mother Nature has to offer.
How much is a hotel room in Storm King Art Center?
Hotels in Storm King Art Center start at AU$69 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.