Hotels near Stonington Country Club
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Stonington Country Club
Getting ready for your holiday to Stonington Country Club? Don't set off until you've checked out these handy tips.
To get there, you'll need to drive to Mystic - New London. It's situated 70 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
With 31 listed accommodations within 10 kilometres of Stonington Country Club, you won't have to do too much driving. The Grand Pequot Tower at Foxwoods and Great Cedar Hotel at Foxwoods are comfortable choices.
Make every penny count by staying at one of the budget places in the area. Consider the rates at the Howard Johnson Inn Mystic. The Econo Lodge Mystic - Groton is also decent.
Other Things to Do Near Stonington Country ClubWhile you're here, get to know the area near Stonington Country Club:
- Wine aficionados should make a beeline for Stonington Vineyard. Hear about the different grape varietals and what the bottling process involves, then see which blend you prefer in a tasting session.
- Golf fanatics can practice their game at Elmridge Golf Course.
- Wine connoisseurs should definitely head to Saltwater Farm Vineyard. Learn about the grapes selected and what the bottling process involves, then sample the different blends during a tasting session.
- On a sunny day, spend a while strolling around Wilcox Park.
- Westerly Public Library is a vital institute of learning in the local community.
How much is a hotel room in Stonington Country Club?
Hotels in Stonington Country Club start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.