Hotels near Statue of Bodhisattva of Mercy
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Statue of Bodhisattva of Mercy
History geek or not, you'll be sure to get something out of Statue of Bodhisattva of Mercy.
It's situated in Da Nang, a terrific city that offers plenty to see and do.
To make the most of your money, book a room at a budget place. The Dai A Hotel and the Sunsea Hotel are worth thinking about.
The general area also boasts upscale hotels for those visitors seeking luxurious surroundings and the best in amenities. You can't go past the Fusion Maia Danang and InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Statue of Bodhisattva of MercyAfter you stop by Statue of Bodhisattva of Mercy, see what's going on in the surrounding region:
- There aren't many places more tranquil than the beautifully crafted interior of a temple. Allow yourself some time to relax at Linh Ung Pagoda.
- There's no feeling quite like being up on the crown of Son Tra Mountain, one of the most glorious viewpoints this region has to offer.
- Bargain hunters will love the thrill of a brand new purchase at Vincom.
- Da Nang City Administration Center is a significant part of the locality. Check for tours to take a look at the community's taxes at work.
- Step back and enjoy the clean, modern lines of Han River Bridge, a bridge that stands out from the rest.
How much is a hotel room in Statue of Bodhisattva of Mercy?
Hotels in Statue of Bodhisattva of Mercy start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.