Hotels Near Stanford University Medical Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Stanford University Medical Center
Top hotels near Stanford University Medical Center
Getting prepared for your holiday to Stanford University Medical Center? Don't set off until you've read through the following tricks and tips.
It is situated in Stanford.
Want to stay around Stanford University Medical Center? You'll be happy to know there are 14 accommodations within 3 kilometres. Check out the Garden Court Hotel (2 kilometres away), The Westin Palo Alto (a kilometre) and the Stanford Park Hotel (2 kilometres).
When it comes to finding accommodation that won't burn a hole in your pocket, there are some good places on offer. The Best Western Plus Riviera is merely 2 kilometres away, and if that's not your style, the Stanford Inn - Stanford Univ/ Medical Center is only 2 kilometres away.
The Epiphany, a Joie de Vivre Hotel is a much more plush option. It's great for those looking to spend a bit more.
If everyone's craving caffeine, go straight to Bytes Cafe (350 Serra Mall, Stanford). When the day is coming to a close, grab a glass of wine or a beer at NM Cafe (400 Stanford Shopping Ctr Level Three, Palo Alto).
Other Things to Do Near Stanford University Medical CenterWhen you've spent enough time at Stanford University Medical Center, get going to the surrounding area:
- If you respect the expertise of sculpting, Rodin Sculpture Garden is an excellent place for you to find your zen in a garden setting.
- If you're passionate about art, be sure to take a trip to Cantor Arts Center.
- For a number of years, Stanford University has provided an education to many great minds. Give this lovely campus a visit and experience what it's like today.
- Feel time slowing down at Stanford Memorial Church, a peaceful house of prayer.
- Allied Arts Guild puts on an impressive range of conferences and events, so you should come across something of interest.
It's a stress-free rail trip to Stanford University Medical Center. Just exit the train at Palo Alto Station, the most convenient station, and then it's only a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Stanford University Medical Center?
Hotels in Stanford University Medical Center start at AU$142 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.