Hotels Near St. Michael Basilica
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near St. Michael Basilica
Top hotels near St. Michael Basilica
On your way to St. Michael Basilica? You're sure to have a great time.
It won't be the only attraction on your itinerary in Bordeaux, a renowned city that is loved by many.
If you need to stay as close as possible to St. Michael Basilica, you'll encounter 72 hotel options within 3 kilometres. Check out the facilities at the Intercontinental Bordeaux Le Grand Hotel (a kilometre), the Le Boutique Hotel (a kilometre) and the Hotel Burdigala Bordeaux MGallery by Sofitel (2 kilometres).
Spend your money on fun-filled activities, not an expensive place to stay. There's a number of budget accommodations nearby. You might like to try the La Maison Fredon or the Les Chambres au Coeur de Bordeaux, 0.3 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Eager for a little pampering? There are many upscale hotels in the immediate area. Take a look at the amenities at the Best Western Plus Hotel Bayonne Etche-Ona, a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Hotel Mercure Bordeaux Centre Gare Saint Jean is merely 0.7 kilometres away.
When you need a strong coffee, head to French Coffee Shop (124 Rue Sainte-Catherine, Bordeaux), only 0.7 kilometres away from St. Michael Basilica. Searching for some food? El Chicho is located at 52 Place des Capucins, Bordeaux, only 0.4 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near St. Michael BasilicaWhile you're here, you really ought to see what the local area has on offer:
- Fans of engineering and architecture should check out Pont de Pierre.
- Grosse Cloche is a well-loved religious structure in the area.
- Get along to Theatre Le Victoire to view a play. But first, confirm what language it's in or it may be hard to understand.
- Take a step back in time when you lay your eyes upon the towering building that is Cailhau Gate.
- If you are keen to learn more about the practices of Judaism, be sure to visit Great Synagogue of Bordeaux. Be sure to check for any religious celebrations happening at the time.
If you're using the metro to reach St. Michael Basilica, hop off at Gare de Bordeaux St-Jean, the closest station. It's just a kilometre away. You'll be there in a jiffy!
How much is a hotel room in St. Michael Basilica?
Hotels in St. Michael Basilica start at AU$93 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.