Hotels near St Helens Point
Need some time away from the constant hum of the city? St Helens Point is just the place.
It can be found in Akaroa, 200 kilometres from Hobart, the state capital.
There are 3 hotels within 10 kilometres of St Helens Point. Look into the Villa Vista and Bed in the Treetops Bed & Breakfast.
Don't max out your credit card on a hotel room. Try the Hillcrest Tourist Park, 7 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near St Helens Point
After you've experienced St Helens Point, don't ignore the local area:
- Get rid of the cobwebs and take a stroll along the shore at Dora Point Beach. You never know what you'll uncover.
- Visit Peron Dunes to chill out and appreciate the vast, outdoor landscape.
- Go for a stroll along the edge of the water at Binalong Bay and breathe in the fresh salty sea air.
- If you're feeling a bit overwhelmed, tourist information is always accessible. Grab a brochure from St Helens History and Visitor Information Centre.
- If you have the nerves, roll up your pants and check out the warmth of the water at St Helens Waterfront. This gorgeous inlet is ideal for an afternoon walk.