Accommodation Near Spring Lake Park, Santa Rosa
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Spring Lake Park
Top hotels near Spring Lake Park
Preparing for your adventure to Spring Lake Park? Don't head off until you've had a look through these handy tips and tricks.
You'll find it in Santa Rosa, 110 kilometres from Sacramento, the state capital.
To make the most of your hard-earned cash, book a room at a cheaper hotel. You can't go past the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites and the Americas Best Value Inn-Santa Rosa.
Other Things to Do Near Spring Lake ParkAppreciate everything Spring Lake Park has on offer, but remember to also head to the surrounding area:
- Head away from the city with an excursion to Annadel State Park, where the greenery will immediately refresh expired energy levels.
- Art buffs should organise to drop by Valley of the Moon Pottery & North Eagle Gallery to check out the range of awe-inspiring pieces being showcased.
- Grab your best mates and hit the fairways at Bennett Valley Golf Course.
- There's nothing like the atmosphere of a fair, so head on over to Sonoma County Fairgrounds for an enjoyable day out.
- Improve your driving skills at Oakmont Golf Club, a perfect stop for golf enthusiasts.
How much is a hotel room in Spring Lake Park?
Hotels in Spring Lake Park start at AU$216 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.