Hotels near Sony Ericsson Headquarters
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sony Ericsson Headquarters
Top hotels near Sony Ericsson Headquarters
Many people travel to Sony Ericsson Headquarters each year.
This attraction most certainly isn't the only drawcard the wonderful city of Malmo has up its sleeve.
With 6 choices within 3 kilometres of Sony Ericsson Headquarters, finding your perfect room will be easy. The Clarion Collection Hotel Planetstaden is only 2 kilometres away. If you're unable to book a room there, check out the amenities at the Hotel Ideon Gästeri or the Hotel Finn, 0.9 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're hoping for a budget-friendly place, book at the Winstrup Hostel. It's just 3 kilometres away.
When it's impossible to even think about taking another step without getting a feed, stop by Medicon Village AB (Scheelevägen 2, Lund). When the sun sets, make your way to Restaurang NorthEast (Scheelevägen 27, Lund) for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Sony Ericsson HeadquartersDon't get going so soon! This area has plenty more available:
- Visitors are sure to be stirred by the creative art displays at Skissernas Museum.
- Lund Botanical Gardens is a welcome switch up for visitors who want a pause from the busier sights.
- If you're keen to discover a thing or two about local culture, head out to Kulturen.
- Call into Lund University and walk the same path as the masses of students who have studied at this historic campus.
- Explore University Building, an interesting, modern educational institution that welcomes the public on special occasions.
How much is a hotel room in Sony Ericsson Headquarters?
Hotels in Sony Ericsson Headquarters start at AU$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.