Hotels Near Skansen
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Skansen
Skansen is just one of those great places that you really should visit at least once.
We're sure you won't mind spending some time in Stockholm. After all, this bustling national capital is a sight in itself!
Arrange to stay at one of the 36 hotel options within an easy commute of Skansen. The Hotel Skeppsholmen (a kilometre), the Scandic Hasselbacken (0.3 kilometres) and the Hotel Diplomat (a kilometre) are highly recommended.
You might like the cosy atmosphere of Ersta Konferens & Hotell, a budget-friendly accommodation only a kilometre away.
If you're near Skansen and want a tea or coffee, head to Aquaria Vattenmuseum. When you're ready for a hearty meal, take a seat at Hotel Skeppsholmen. In the evenings, Cirkus is ideal for a wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near SkansenRemember that this region has loads more to offer:
- Have a memorable day with friends and family at Tivoli Grona Lund. The joyful giggles and adventure will put a smile on everyone's face.
- Get in sync with the beat at ABBA The Museum, an attraction that all music buffs should add to their itinerary.
- Music offers a way to transcend language barriers. Teach yourself more about it at Swedish Music Hall of Fame.
- Check for group tours and find out about ancient peoples at Nordic Museum.
- You'll learn a lot about the structure and history of the region's water transportation system at Vasa Museum.
Leave the car behind and head to Skansen by rail. Henriksdal station, the most convenient station, is 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Skansen?
Hotels in Skansen start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.