Hotels Near Sirinat National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Sirinat National Park
Top hotels near Sirinat National Park
Sirinat National Park is a great excuse for a holiday.
It's located in Sa Khu, which is roughly 670 kilometres away from the nation's thriving capital, Bangkok.
Lucky for you, there's a wide array of conveniently placed hotels, with 24 within a short walk of Sirinat National Park. See what you think of the rates at The Slate, formerly Indigo Pearl, Dewa Nai Yang Beach Phuket and Perennial Resort.
Spend your money on souvenirs, not a turn-down service. There's a number of budget rooms close by. Take a look at the rates at the Wangwaree Resort, just a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Hubb Hostel Phuket Airport is 0.8 kilometres away.
Eager for a little pampering? There are many high-end hotels in the immediate area. Check out the rooms at the L'esprit de Naiyang Beach Resort, a kilometre away. Alternatively, the T-Villa is merely 0.9 kilometres away.
Sightseeing can be exhausting! When it's time for a break, go to Monkey Tea. It's just a stone's throw from Sirinat National Park. Or, for something more filling, stop by Sala Beach Restaurant and grab a table. As your day winds down and you're ready for a glass of wine, pull up a bar stool at Mango Saloon.
Other Things to Do Near Sirinat National ParkAfter you spend some time at Sirinat National Park, check out the local area:
- Embrace the warm weather at Splash Jungle Water Park, a place that can provide water-based fun and excitement for all ages.
- Unwind and listen to the sound of the waves at Nai Thon Beach.
- Relax and unwind when you spend the afternoon at Layan Beach. Bring the kids, and soak up the sun!
- Aim for a perfect round and avoid the rough at Mission Hills Golf Course.
- What better way to get to know a country than to learn about its spiritual side? Journey to Wat Pra Thong to gain a truly unique sense of the area.
How much is a hotel room in Sirinat National Park?
Hotels in Sirinat National Park start at AU$29 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.