ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs with cable channels are featured in all 130 rooms, and you can enjoy sitting areas, in-room childcare and coffee/tea makers. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Premium linens welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include soaking tubs and bathrobes. Free bottled water, safes and hairdryers are also available.
A relaxing visit to Healthysens Spa can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, aromatherapy and mani/pedis along with access to the mud bath. The restaurant, L'Escale, serves Cambodian cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. L'Explorateur is the resort's own bar, serving drinks along with light fare. Enjoy the free kids' club, fitness centre, spa tub and steam room. Business travellers can take advantage of a conference centre, a 24-hour business centre and limo/town car service. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a free manager's reception and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
This 5-star Siem Reap resort is 1.7 km (1 mi) from Angkor Night Market and 3.8 km (2.4 mi) from Cambodian Cultural Village.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 3383 reviews
About the Victoria Angkor Resort & SpaLocation Central Park, Siem Reap, Siem Reap 17000
Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, a spa tub, and a steam room. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. A kid's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a fitness centre are also featured at the luxury Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a shopping centre shuttle are available for a fee. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Colonial Siem Reap resort.
- 130 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 4 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 2003
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) (7.9 km / 4.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa offers 130 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Separate bedroom
- Sitting area
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The resort hosts a free manager's reception daily.
L'Escale – This poolside restaurant specialises in Cambodian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Le Connaisseur – Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
L'Explorateur – This poolside bar specialises in Eastern European cuisine and only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Mud bath in spa
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 66.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 115
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 81 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 135
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 95 (from 6 to 11 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22 for adults and USD 11 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 12 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 66.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Victoria Angkor Resort Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor Resort
- Victoria Angkor Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor
- Victoria Angkor Resort And Spa
- Victoria Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Victoria Angkor Resort Spa
You should know
- Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.