Hotels near Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple
Top hotels near Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple
If you're after a little bit of peace and quiet, you can't go past Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple.
Find it in Thiruvananthapuram, 2200 kilometres from New Delhi, the national capital.
If you're hoping to spend your nights as close as you can to Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple, there are 21 hotels within 3 kilometres. Some ones are the Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum, Kerala (2 kilometres), the Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum (2 kilometres) and the Hycinth By Sparsa (a kilometre).
There's also a good number of luxury hotels in the immediate area. Relax, watch a movie and enjoy a night in. The Residency Tower and Maurya Rajadhani are towards the top end of the scale. You'll find them 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Enjoy a coffee or tea and check your itinerary at Indian Coffee House Maveli Cafe. It's not far from Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple. When the tummy starts to rumble, check out the menu at Sree Padmanabha Stores. In the evenings, Samrat Hotel is ideal for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near Shri Padmanabhaswamy TempleThe region has lots more to offer:
- Sree Venkatachalapathy Temple is a fountain of knowledge for those looking to discover the foundations of the local religion.
- Make your way to the fascinating estates of The Kanakakunnu Palace. Ask about tours or just take in the historic exterior.
- Sivagiri Mutt will leave you amazed by its elaborately crafted interior and soothing atmosphere.
- To get a feel for the system of governance here, add Trivandrum Secretariat to your itinerary.
- Plan a visit to Peppara Wildlife Sanctuary. You'll be able to smile once you see that all of the creatures there are protected and cared for.
Chill out, check out the surrounds and enjoy the train ride to Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple. Remember to exit at Thiruvananthapuram Central, the nearest station. Then it's only a kilometre to go from there.
How much is a hotel room in Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple?
Hotels in Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple start at AU$18 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.