Hotels Near Seahorse World
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Seahorse World
Top hotels near Seahorse World
Seahorse World is a perfect excuse for a vacation.
Not entirely sure where it is? Unfold your map and draw a cross on Beauty Point. It's 200 kilometres from the state capital, Hobart.
There's a small range of accommodations within a short commute of Seahorse World. Out of the 2 available, you should be able to find something that suits. Have a look at the Beauty Point Tourist Park and Tamar Cove Motel.
If you're travelling on a tight budget, you can't go past the Low Head Tourist Park - Caravan Park. It's just 8 kilometres away.
Fill up your belly at The River Cafe (225 Flinders Street, Beauty Point). It's only 0.6 kilometres away from Seahorse World.
Other Things to Do Near Seahorse WorldPencil in an extra few hours to check out what's going on in the region:
- On a sunny day, spend some time wandering around Elizabeth Park.
- The tips at George Town Visitor Information Centre are sure to help you find your way around the area.
- George Town Memorial Hall is guaranteed to captivate both history enthusiasts and design experts.
- If history was your favourite subject at school, then you should definitely add George Town Watch House to your list of must-dos.
- Wine aficionados should make a beeline for Moores Hill. Hear about the grape varietals and what the bottling process involves, then discover your favourite blend in a tasting session.
How much is a hotel room in Seahorse World?
Hotels in Seahorse World start at AU$118 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.