Hotels near Seaford Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Seaford Beach
Ready to plan your Seaford Beach adventure? You're sure to have a terrific time.
It definitely won't be the only attraction you'll want to see in Seaford.
If you want to stay not far from Seaford Beach, book a few nights at The Avondale. It's only 0.5 kilometres away.
If you're travelling on a tight budget, you can't beat the Deans Place Hotel. It's only 5 kilometres away.
Get your morning started right with a stop at The Regency. Fortunately, it's only a short walk from Seaford Beach. When you're really hungry, you don't need to go far. Make a beeline for Gino's Restaurant to get yourself some food. As the day turns into night and your mind turns to a drink, walk over to The Wellington Pub and Bed & Breakfast.
Other Things to Do Near Seaford BeachAfter you visit Seaford Beach, check what's available in the surrounding area:
- Grab your best mates and play a few rounds at Seaford Head Gold Club.
- Newhaven Fort is an excellent spot to educate yourself on the region's military history.
- Take your friends and family for a picnic or a relaxing morning walk around Seven Sisters Country Park.
- History devotees will love Newhaven Museum, a great location to discover riveting stories from olden times.
- Show the locals your style and skill with a game of golf at Peacehaven Golf Club.
Unsure how to travel to Seaford Beach? One possibility is getting the train. It's an easy journey to the closest station, Seaford, and then it's a short walk of 0.2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Seaford Beach?
Hotels in Seaford Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.