Hotels Near Sanssouci Palace
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Sanssouci Palace
Top hotels near Sanssouci Palace
Preparing for your holiday to Sanssouci Palace? Don't set off until you've had a look at these helpful tips and tricks.
Whether it's your first trip to Potsdam or you've spent time here before, there are always new things to see.
You have access to 13 hotels within a short commute of Sanssouci Palace, so it shouldn't be hard to find what you're after. The Hotel Villa Monte Vino (0.5 kilometres), the Hotel Brandenburger Tor (0.8 kilometres) and the Hotel am Jägertor Potsdam (a kilometre) are all excellent possibilities.
If you like to take every opportunity to save, make a reservation at the Schlossgarten Hotel am Park Sanssouci. It's a budget choice, 2 kilometres away.
If you want to spend a little more, you'll be glad to hear that there are numerous upmarket accommodations. The Hotel am Luisenplatz and Dorint Sanssouci Berlin/Potsdam are some of the best options. They're only 0.7 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Before you check out Sanssouci Palace, go after the scent of freshly ground coffee to Bio-Café Kieselstein. When the tummy starts to rumble, get a table at Wiener Restaurant Potsdam GmbH. And lastly, pop into Matador for a lovely glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Sanssouci PalaceWhile you're here, get to know the area surrounding Sanssouci Palace:
- Go to the compelling estates of Neue Kammern. Ask about tours or just admire the opulent architecture.
- If you're on the hunt for a pleasant green place to take it easy and breathe in the fresh air, call into Sanssouci Park.
- Beyond the walls of Chinese Tea House lie a wealth of untold tales and fables.
- Visit the impressive premises of Orangery Palace. Ask about tours or just take in the historic exterior.
- Be amazed by the tales from the past when you walk the corridors of Bornstedt Royal Estate.
Relax, look at the surroundings and enjoy the train journey to Sanssouci Palace. Remember to disembark at Potsdam, Charlottenhof Bhf, the nearest station. Then it's just a kilometre until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in Sanssouci Palace?
Hotels in Sanssouci Palace start at AU$115 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.