Hotels near Salisbury Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Salisbury Museum
Get a fix of culture at Salisbury Museum.
It is situated in Salisbury, a journey of 110 kilometres from Cardiff.
There are 16 hotels and short-stay apartments near Salisbury Museum. The Mercure White Hart Salisbury (0.5 kilometres), the Milford Hall Classic Hotel (a kilometre) and the Best Western Red Lion Hotel (0.6 kilometres) are all excellent options.
If you'd rather spend your cash on making memories, consider a less-expensive hotel. Book a room at the Swan at Stoford, 8 kilometres away.
Before you check out Salisbury Museum, get ready for the day with a tea or coffee at The Yard. You don't need to go far for a substantial feed. The Legacy Rose and Crown Hotel has plenty of options. Finally, The Cathedral Hotel is the place to be for a glass of wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Salisbury MuseumThe region has lots more to offer:
- Take the time to meditate while you're looking around Salisbury Cathedral, a significant Catholic cathedral.
- Reserve a tour of Arundells, a historic residence that's teeming with stories.
- Parish Church of St Thomas and St Edmund is a distinctive structure, ideal for travellers seeking some peace and quiet.
- Market Square is a historic piazza prized for its communal atmosphere.
- Bring your camera along to Old Sarum, an interesting historic site.
No car, no worries. Get to Salisbury Museum by train. Get off at Salisbury, the nearest station, and then stroll 0.8 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Salisbury Museum?
Hotels in Salisbury Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.