Hotels near Saint Nicholas
You're sure to have a terrific time at Saint Nicholas.
You'll find it in Eden Valley, 160 kilometres from the national capital, Edinburgh.
With 8 listed accommodations within 10 kilometres of Saint Nicholas, you won't have to travel too far. Have a squiz at the facilities at the Abbey House Bed and Breakfast and Station Hotel.
If your plan is to splurge a little bit on your accommodation, you won't need to go too far afield. Check out the Albany House and Norcroft Guest House.
When you're all getting hungry, head on over to Midland Hotel (Lazonby, Penrith, CA10 1BG). It's just a short stroll from Saint Nicholas.
Other Things to Do Near Saint Nicholas
As you're here, you really should check what the surrounding area has on offer:
- Enter an underground world at Lacy's Caves. Listen to the trickling water as you discover what's within.
- Long Meg and Her Daughters is great if you're a bit of a history buff. Don't forget to take a good camera and ask about any tours happening when you're there.
- Visitors of all tastes and inclinations will be artistically engaged by the range of different exhibitions at Penrith & Eden Museum.
- Travellers of a wide variety of spiritual beliefs and backgrounds readily appreciate the value of St Andrew's Church.
- Take a step back into the past when you take a tour of the stately building that is Penrith Castle.
Get onto the train for an easy-peasy trip to Saint Nicholas. You'll have to stop at Lazonby & Kirkoswald, the closest station, and from there it's 0.08 kilometres.