Hotels Near Saigon Central Post Office
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Saigon Central Post Office
Top hotels near Saigon Central Post Office
Ready to start organising your Saigon Central Post Office visit?
This attraction certainly isn't the only drawcard the wonderful city of Ho Chi Minh City has up its sleeve.
Make things easier for yourself by booking in at one of the 171 accommodation options located within a short walk of Saigon Central Post Office. Not quite sure where to begin? Compare the Park Hyatt Saigon, Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers and InterContinental Saigon.
Not looking to spend a lot on accommodation? It won't be difficult to find an apartment that suits your budget. See what you think of the Nam De Hotel or the Cherry Hotel, a kilometre and 0.6 kilometres away, respectively.
There's a big range of upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. Why don't you splash out and enjoy the extras? Take a squiz at the amenities at the InterContinental Saigon Residences, 0.2 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Sedona Suites Ho Chi Minh City is only 0.8 kilometres away.
Checking out the sights can really take it out of you! When you need to recharge, go to Phuc Long Coffee & Tea Express. It's just an easy walk from Saigon Central Post Office. Go straight to Novotel Saigon Centre for a more nourishing meal. If you feel like relaxing with a beer or a wine, Hard Rock Cafe is just right.
Other Things to Do Near Saigon Central Post OfficeBe bold and check what's happening in the local area:
- Take some time to ponder while you're visiting Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, an important Catholic cathedral.
- Notre Dame Square is a great landmark for area residents to get together. Drink a coffee, scatter some crumbs for the birds or soak up the sun's rays.
- Head to Ho Chi Minh City Notre Dame Cathedral to learn about the beliefs and practices of the region's Catholic diocese.
- Look for some gifts for your mates at Diamond Plaza.
- On a summery day, there's nothing quite like relaxing in 30-4 Park.
How much is a hotel room in Saigon Central Post Office?
Hotels in Saigon Central Post Office start at AU$43 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.