Accommodation Near Runnymede, Englefield Green
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Runnymede
Top hotels near Runnymede
Runnymede is the perfect excuse for a holiday.
Intending to fly into Cardiff? Once you hit the tarmac, you'll still have a bit of a journey ahead of you. It's located in Staines, 180 kilometres from the nation's capital.
If you're travelling on a limited budget, there are some cheaper choices. The New Oscar and the Heathrow Lodge are definitely worth checking out.
Caffeine lovers in need of a fix will like The National Trust (Windsor Road, Windsor), just 0.1 kilometres from Runnymede. The Bells of Ouzeley is a great spot to grab a meal and luckily it's only 0.6 kilometres away. It's at Straight Road, Old Windsor.
Other Things to Do Near RunnymedeDon't pack your bags yet! The surrounding region has heaps more going on:
- Learn the story behind Air Force Memorial, a landmark travellers visit to pay their respects.
- Magna Carta Monument is one of the region's most appreciated landmarks and is the best spot to learn more about some history.
- Learn a lot about the history, beliefs and practices of the local residents who worship at St Jude's United Church.
- There's almost always something appealing taking place at Hands-on Art Studio. If you adore being immersed in all things creative and artistic, you'll be pleased you made time to visit.
- Runnymede Air Forces Memorial was constructed as a way to honour an important time in the area's past, so it's a recommended place to stop by.
How much is a hotel room in Runnymede?
Hotels in Runnymede start at AU$198 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.