Hotels near Ricky's Candy
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Ricky's Candy
Getting excited about your trip to Ricky's Candy, Cones & Chaos? Don't set out until you've read through these helpful tips.
No matter whether it's your first trip to Red Bank - Tinton Falls or you've visited before, there is always something new to see.
Only here for a brief stint? Save time and stay at one of the 3 accommodations within an easy commute of Ricky's Candy, Cones & Chaos. Why not see what's on offer at The Oyster Point Hotel and Molly Pitcher Inn?
You won't have to go far to discover low-price hotel options here. The Crystal Inn Eatontown and the Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls - Jersey Shore are definitely worth thinking about.
Go grab a coffee or tea and read a book at The Danish Cafe and Bakery. It's right near Ricky's Candy, Cones & Chaos. When you can't plan your next move without a decent feed, go to The Molly Pitcher Inn. Finally, have a few beers at The Downtown.
Other Things to Do Near Ricky's Candy, Cones & ChaosRicky's Candy, Cones & Chaos is not the only reason to visit this area:
- Have a quick flip through the list of exhibits, interactive activities and live shows on offer at Count Basie Theater.
- Be sure to head to Marine Park if you're in search of a quick breather from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Applaud the actors at Two River Theater, a fantastic venue.
- Visitors feeling the urge to splurge should head to Monmouth Mall.
- Stop in at Deep Cut Gardens, where the flowers on show will make any avid gardener green with envy.
Leave the stresses of driving behind and head to Ricky's Candy, Cones & Chaos by rail. Red Bank Station, the most convenient station, is 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Ricky's Candy?
Hotels in Ricky's Candy start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.