Hotels near Red Rocks Amphitheater
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Red Rocks Amphitheater
Top hotels near Red Rocks Amphitheater
You and your mates will be sure to remember Red Rocks Amphitheater for a long time to come.
It certainly isn't going to be the only thing you'll want to check out in Denver, a state capital with lots to offer.
There's just 1 hotel listed within 3 kilometres of Red Rocks Amphitheater. So if you need to stay in the area, you'd do well to book a room at the Cliff House Lodge Bed and Breakfast (2 kilometres away) as soon as you can.
Rather spend your savings on adventures? If so, save your cash and stay at a budget hotel. Take a look at what the TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center and the Candlewood Suites Denver West Federal Ctr are offering.
Ship Rock Grille (18300 West Alameda Parkway, Morrison) is a great place to grab a meal. It's just 0.2 kilometres from Red Rocks Amphitheater.
Other Things to Do Near Red Rocks AmphitheaterWhip out your map and check what's available nearby:
- Inhale some fresh air, give your legs some exercise and appreciate Mother Nature's creations at Red Rocks Park.
- Take a dive at Geo Tours Whitewater Raft Trips, where you can practice a range of water-based sports. You'll have a ball!
- Take the kids along to learn about natural history at Morrison Natural History Museum.
- Gather information about the region's past inhabitants and discover remarkable treasures at Dinosaur Ridge, an archaeological dig site.
- Revel in the relaxing vibe at Matthews Winters Park. You'll find a good deal of space for outdoor activities or to just relax and bask in the sun.
How much is a hotel room in Red Rocks Amphitheater?
Hotels in Red Rocks Amphitheater start at AU$103 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.