Hotels near Rajiv Gandhi Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Rajiv Gandhi Park
Get some fresh air and de-stress at Rajiv Gandhi Park.
It is located in Udaipur District, 570 kilometres away from the national capital, New Delhi.
To be situated within an easy commute of Rajiv Gandhi Park, stay at one of the 71 nearby hotels. Check out the amenities at the Taj Lake Palace (2 kilometres), The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur (a kilometre) and The Leela Palace Udaipur (a kilometre).
Love seeing how much you can get out of your travel dollars? The region is home to a couple of decent low-cost options. The Lake View Guest House is a mere a kilometre away, and if that's not your style, the Bhanwar Vilas Guest House is only 2 kilometres away.
Or you could book a room at one of the numerous luxury hotels in the surrounding area. Go on, spoil yourself! You can't go past the Fateh Prakash Palace or the Shiv Niwas Palace, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Only 0.8 kilometres from Rajiv Gandhi Park is Purbia, where you can get strong coffee and delicious treats. Head to Ambamata Temple Road, Ambamata, Udaipur to check it out. For something more substantial, grab a table at Swaroop Vilas (No 6, Ambavgarh, Opposite Lake Swaroop Sagar, Udaipur). It's only 0.9 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Rajiv Gandhi ParkAllocate some more time to see what's happening in the area:
- Sit back and relax at Lake Fatehsagar Udaipur, and become lost in the pleasant scenery.
- It is recommended that tourists stop over at Maharana Pratap Statue, a respected local monument.
- It is with luck that the privately owned garden, Garden of the Maidens, is open to the public to view, because it would be sad to miss out on its immaculate displays.
- Be sure to take your camera to Gangaur Ghat, a fascinating historic place.
- You can't help but picture unscrupulous rulers and queens when you go to Bagore-ki-Haveli Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Rajiv Gandhi Park?
Hotels in Rajiv Gandhi Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.