Hotels near Pushkin Square
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Pushkin Square
History aficionado or not, you'll love Pushkin Square.
If you're yet to visit Moscow, this is a great excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's action-packed captial.
Lucky for you, there's a massive variety of conveniently placed hotel options, with 23 within a short walk of Pushkin Square. You may want to have a look at the InterContinental Moscow - Tverskaya, Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel and Courtyard by Marriott Moscow City Center.
There is a great selection of hotels that are ideal for those looking for low prices. The Kamergersky Hotel, 0.8 kilometres away, and the Karetny Dvor, 0.9 kilometres away, are some of the recommended choices.
Sit back and relax at one of the top-quality hotels nearby. Check out the rates at the Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, a kilometre away. Otherwise, the Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel is merely 0.8 kilometres away.
Order up a coffee or tea and decide what to see next at Trattoriya Venetsiya. It's not far from Pushkin Square. For something larger, pop over to Moscow Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel and grab a table. Seeking a couple of frothies? Spend some time at Hotel Akvarel and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near Pushkin SquareWhile you're here, get to know the area near Pushkin Square:
- If you have enough money for a rainy day, drop by Yeliseyev Grocery Store to buy the basics as well as a few luxuries!
- Overcoming Museum and Humanitarian Center is a worthwhile place to spend a rainy morning or afternoon.
- Andrey Shchukin Theater Arts Workshop is the place to go for live theatre shows. Purchase a ticket and take your seat!
- You're sure to be fascinated by the gripping anecdotes of bygone days at Modern Russian History Museum.
- Build on your knowledge of this area's past events by checking out some of the displays and exhibits at Contemporary History Museum.
Pushkin Square is a leisurely stroll of 2 kilometres from Belorussky Station, the nearest station. So, jump on board and put the driving issues behind!
How much is a hotel room in Pushkin Square?
Hotels in Pushkin Square start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.