Hotels Near Portside
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Portside
Top hotels near Portside
Want to know a bit more about Portside before you book flights? Here are a few helpful tips.
It's situated in Maryborough, 240 kilometres from the marvellous city of Gladstone.
You'll find 11 listed accommodations within a short commute of Portside. The McNevin's Maryborough Motel is only 0.7 kilometres away. If you can't book a room there, take a squiz at the amenities at the Blue Shades Motel or the Maryborough Motel and Conference Centre, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
That said, the immediate area's luxury hotels are also there for the taking. You only live once! The Best Western Kimba Lodge and B&B on Sunrise are some of the best options. They're only 0.7 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Need a coffee to get moving in the morning? Maryborough RSL Club (163-175, Lennox Street, Maryborough) is only 0.8 kilometres away from Portside.
Other Things to Do Near PortsideDon't pass up the opportunity to visit the region around Portside:
- Travellers and locals alike love taking it easy in Queens Park.
- Go on a group tour to find out about the design and architecture of Brennan And Geraghtys Store Museum.
- Take a look at the program at Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre for any interesting theatre shows.
- Stopping by a monument like Mary Poppins Statue is a great way to gain some understanding of local history.
- A few hours spent at Customs House Interpretive Centre is a worthwhile choice when the weather forces you indoors.
Ditch the car and venture to Portside by rail. Maryborough Railway Station, the most convenient station, is 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Portside?
Hotels in Portside start at AU$90 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.