Hotels Near Port of Parikia
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Port of Parikia
Top hotels near Port of Parikia
Excited for your trip to Port of Parikia? Don't head off until you've checked out these helpful tips.
No matter whether it's your first time in Paros or you've been here before, there is always something new to see.
Don't stress if you're running low on money, you'll have plenty of choice when considering apartments. Consider the fees at the Paros Bay Hotel, situated just 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Akrotiri Hotel is a kilometre away.
Before you check out Port of Parikia, follow the scent of hot coffee to Pandrossos Hotel. When you couldn't possible go on before getting a good feed, go to Argonauta Hotel. Seeking a couple of frothies? Spend some time at Alexandros Cafe and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near Port of ParikiaDo not spend the whole day at Port of Parikia. This region has loads more for tourists:
- Ekatontapyliani Church is a well-loved religious structure in the region.
- Discover the secrets of the iconic Frankish Castle, which was once used to defend the lands.
- Church of One Hundred Gates is a serene place of worship as well as a local tourist attraction.
- The artefacts at Paros Archaeological Museum will inspire travellers who are passionate about history.
- Take a trip to Ancient Cemetery, where the relics found at this archaeological site, have helped illuminate the day-to-day activities and pursuits of this land's ancient inhabitants.
How much is a hotel room in Port of Parikia?
Hotels in Port of Parikia start at AU$77 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.