Accommodation Near Butterfly Valley, Paros
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Butterfly Valley
Top hotels near Butterfly Valley
Say goodbye to the hustle and bustle of the city and get in touch with Mother Nature at Butterfly Valley.
No matter whether it's your first time in Paros or you've been here before, there are always new things to see.
Pick from 6 hotels within 3 kilometres of Butterfly Valley. We suggest the Yria Boutique Hotel & Spa, 3 kilometres away. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, try the Minois Village (3 kilometres) or the Archipelagos Resort Hotel (3 kilometres).
Visitors trying to limit expenses will be delighted to hear that there are a few economical hotels on offer. You can't pass up the Paros Bay Hotel and the Akrotiri Hotel.
Craving a great meal? No need to look far! Just 0.7 kilometres from Butterfly Valley is Taverna Anna (Sotires).
Other Things to Do Near Butterfly ValleyWhile you're here, get to know the area around Butterfly Valley:
- If you'd like to spoil yourself with a touch of pampering, Paros Fish Therapy should be your first port of call.
- Grab your stuff and check out Eurodivers. It's fantastic for an underwater adventure.
- Sightseers of all ages will be artistically astounded by the array of different exhibitions at Benetos Skiadas Folklore Art Museum of Cycladic Civilization.
- At Psaraliki Beach, the sand and ocean air await. So pack yours thongs, and take off to enjoy the views.
- Stroll around the holy hallways of Panagia Myrtidiotissa Monastary to find out more about Christian practices.
How much is a hotel room in Butterfly Valley?
Hotels in Butterfly Valley start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.