Hotels near Polhena Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Polhena Beach
Planning on heading to Polhena Beach? From accommodations to nearby attractions, here are a few things to mull over before you book.
Planning on flying into Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte? Once you hit the tarmac, you'll still have a bit further to go. You'll find it located in Matara District, 110 kilometres from the capital.
Pick from 8 listed hotels within 3 kilometres of Polhena Beach. Consider the facilities at the Polhena Reef Garden (0.2 kilometres), the Thisara Villa (2 kilometres) and the Reef Edge (0.3 kilometres).
You might like the cosy atmosphere of Acquabey Surf Villa, a low-cost accommodation just 0.3 kilometres away.
Start your morning right with a coffee at Shan Bake Shop. Fortunately, it's close to Polhena Beach. You don't need to go far for a lunch or dinner spot. Polhena has a great menu. Are you thirsty yet? Go just nearby to Hotel Royal Sea Wind for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Polhena BeachAs you're here, you really ought to see what the local area has going on:
- Enquire about tours, or find out if there are any interesting events happening at Star Fort.
- Experience the cultural beliefs of the community by going to Our Lady of Matara Shrine.
- Weherahena Buddhist Temple is a wonderful spot to learn about how religion is practiced in daily life.
- Stroll around Dondra Lighthouse, which is a part of local history.
- Dive in at Whale Watching Mirissa with Geeth, where you can try a diverse range of water-based sports. You'll have stacks of fun!
Forget the car and journey to Polhena Beach by train. Walgama Railway Station, the most convenient station, is 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Polhena Beach?
Hotels in Polhena Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.