Hotels Near Mihiripenna Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Mihiripenna Beach
Do you want to find out a little more about Mihiripenna Beach before you book your flights? Here are a few helpful tips.
You'll clap eyes on it in Galle District, 85 kilometres from the nation's capital, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
To be situated within an easy commute of Mihiripenna Beach, stay at one of the 75 nearby hotels. Have a look at the Era Beach by Jetwing (a kilometre). That said, the Calamander Unawatuna Beach (3 kilometres) and the Nature Trails Boutique Hotel (3 kilometres) are also worthwhile.
If you tend to be a saver when booking accommodation, you'll be happy to know there are some low-price options available. Select from the Summer Dew Villa and the Romaya Villa, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Grab some lunch or dinner at The Garden Sri Lanka - Unawatuna (Sri Lanka). It's only 0.2 kilometres away from Mihiripenna Beach.
Other Things to Do Near Mihiripenna BeachDon't spend all your time at Mihiripenna Beach. This area has heaps more to offer visitors:
- Grab your camera, hat and sunnies, and take off to Unawatuna Beach for an afternoon in the sun.
- Understand the significance of religious culture and customs at Yatagala Raja Maha Viharaya, a revered site for local followers.
- You can learn about the customs of the local religion at Japanese Peace Pagoda.
- At Jungle Beach, the sand and sea air await. So pack some sunscreen, and take off to enjoy the waves.
- If you have an obsession with water, enjoy a bit of time observing the boats bob about at Galle Harbour.
How much is a hotel room in Mihiripenna Beach?
Hotels in Mihiripenna Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.