Hotels near Point Nepean National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Point Nepean National Park
Top hotels near Point Nepean National Park
You'll want to set aside plenty of time to really explore Point Nepean National Park.
The locals are sure to tell you it's one of the best places in Portsea.
If you're searching for comfortable rooms at an affordable price, you'll love the Sorrento Beach House. It's only 3 kilometres away.
The Portsea Village Resort is a much more plush option. It's ideal for those looking to spend a little more
If your day can't start without caffeine, you need to head to Portsea Pier General Store and Cafe (3760 Point Nepean Road, Portsea). This café is located 0.8 kilometres away from Point Nepean National Park.
Other Things to Do Near Point Nepean National ParkBe courageous and check what's on offer in the area around Point Nepean National Park:
- Portsea Pier is a pleasant place to have a snack and admire the view of the water.
- You will always find many things to see and do when you book a stay at Bayplay - Open Water Course.
- Inhale the earthy perfume of the natural elements, while encountering the charm of London Bridge.
- Relax as you listen to the sound of the waves at Portsea Back Beach.
- If you're keen on golf, arrange a round or two at Sorrento Golf Club.
How much is a hotel room in Point Nepean National Park?
Hotels in Point Nepean National Park start at AU$158 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.