Accommodation Near Pine Mountain, Iron Mountain
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Pine Mountain
Pine Mountain is lots of fun for pro skiers and rookies alike.
You will find it in Iron Mountain. Not entirely sure where that is? It sits approximately 450 kilometres from Lansing, the state capital.
You can pick from 8 hotels within 10 kilometres of Pine Mountain. Look into the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Iron Mountain and Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Iron Mountain, MI.
Like to save your dollars for mementos? Book in at one of the area's more economical options. The Comfort Inn Iron Mountain and the Super 8 Iron Mountain are certainly worth considering.
After a day of taking in the sights, get yourself and your mates a well-deserved cold one at Famers Sports Bar & Grill. This well-known bar is at N3332 N3736 Pine Mountain Road, Iron Mountain, just 0.4 kilometres from Pine Mountain.
Other Things to Do Near Pine MountainWhile you're here, get to know the area surrounding Pine Mountain:
- If you dream about golf, organise a round or two at Timberstone Golf Course.
- Learn about the local area's role in previous military pursuits by paying a visit to World War II Glider and Military Museum.
- Get information on the value of mining as you delve into the history of Millie Mine Bat Viewing Site.
- Head up the mountain, check out the beautiful scenery and ski all day at Keyes Peak Ski Hill
- Grab the kids and go to Smalley Falls for some fun in the great outdoors.
How much is a hotel room in Pine Mountain?
Hotels in Pine Mountain start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.